Polypodium vulgare 'Bifidomultifidum'Ref.: POLYP 987
Famille : Polypodiaceae.
This polypody differs from the species by its fronds presenting a branching fan-shaped crested apex, and more or less crested pinnae. The rhizome is branching and creeping. It is a strong ground cover. For a chalky or acidic soil, humusy, drained, in shade or partial shade. Evergreen. Height : 35cm. Hardiness : -35°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : any, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, forest edge, dry to cool woods
- Exposure : shade, half shade
- Shape : ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -30°C (-22°F)