Polypodium cambricum 'Herbert Whitley'Ref.: POLYP 444
Family : Polypodiaceae.
This cultivar is distinguished by its pinnatifid pinnae, progressively more towards the apex, and slightly crested at the tips. For a cool rockery, banks, humusy and drained soils, acidic or alkaline, in shade or medium shade. Evergreen. Height : 30/40cm. Hardiness : -25°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : alkaline, any, acidic, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, walls, rockery, fountain, rocks, banks, cool to moist, forest edge, mixed borders
- Exposure : shade, half shade
- Shape : ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping, creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -25°C (-13°F)