Polypodium cambricum 'Pulcherrimum Addison'Ref.: POLYP 559
Origin : found in United Kingdom by Addison, in 1861.
Family : Polypodiaceae.
Attractive polypody with broad pinnae, finely cut, facing upwards, bright green, clearer at the tips; giving to this cultivar, a feathery and dense look. The rhizome is branching and creeping. Robust and easy to grow, in alkaline or acidic soils, cool and drained, rockeries, banks,under trees, in shade or medium shade. Evergreen. Height : 30/40cm. Hardiness : -20°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : any, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, forest edge, dry to cool woods, mixed borders
- Exposure : shade, half shade
- Shape : ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -20°C (-4°F)