Thelypteris kunthiiRef.: THELY 004
Origin : Central America, south eastern USA.
Availability: In Stock Out of stock
Special Price: 6.00 € Regular Price: 6.00 €
Sorry but this combination does not exist.
Family : Thelypteridaceae.
Elegant fern with airy, triangular fronds, light green. With its branching and creeping rhizome, it can form colonies, mainly in moist grounds, in shade or sun. Deciduous. Height : 60/120cm. Hardiness : -20°C.
- Foliage : deciduous, semi-evergreen
- Height : over 90cm
- Soil type : any, deep, humusy, peaty
- Site : streams or ponds banks, bogs, cool to moist woods, mixed borders
- Exposure : shade, half shade, sun
- Shape : flexible, light
- Rhizome : creeping
- Hardiness : down to -20°C (-4°F)