Lepisorus macrosphaerus f. maximusRef.: LEPIS 227
Origin : China
Family : Polypodiaceae.
Evergreen, epiphytic fern in nature. The fronds are undivided, lanceolate, 4cm wide, tough, wavy. Rachis and veins are brown. The rhizome creeps and branches. You can grow it in a cool and drained soil, or on a green wall, in shade. Height : 40cm. Hardiness : -12°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : any, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, walls, rockery, fountain, rocks, banks, cool to moist, mixed borders, potted fern
- Exposure : shade
- Shape : upright, ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -12°C (10.4°F)