Lepisorus tosaensisRef.: LEPIS 226
Origin : Japan, China, Korea.
Family : Polypodiaceae.
Epiphytic fern in nature. The fronds are undivided, linear, sturdy, satin, bright green, on a thick and creeping rhizome. You can grow it in a cool and drained soil, or on a green wall, in shade. Evergreen. Height : 30cm. Hardiness : -12°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : less than 30cm
- Soil type : any, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, veranda, greenhouse, indoor, potted fern
- Exposure : shade
- Shape : upright, ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -12°C (10.4°F)