Polypodium scouleriRef.: POLYP 603
Origin : coastal regions of the Pacific north-west of North America.
Family : Polypodiaceae.
Pinnate, thick, shiny, dark green fronds on a creeping and branching rhizome on the surface. It likes the shade and acidic, well drained, cool soils. It spreads slowly. Evergreen. Height : 15/50cm. Hardiness : -12°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : less than 30cm, 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : acidic, well drained
- Site : potted fern
- Exposure : shade, half shade
- Shape : ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -12°C (10.4°F)