Polypodium x mantoniae 'Cornubiense'Ref.: POLYP 030
Family : Polypodiaceae.
Exuberant and luxuriant polypody, presenting different types of fronds, very finely cut, tripinnate, some are bifurcate, bipinnatifid. With its branching and creeping rhizome, it colonises but does not invade. For an acidic or alkaline, humusy and drained soil, in light shade or sun, according to the region. Evergreen. Height : 30cm. Hardiness : -25°C.
- Foliage : evergreen
- Height : 30 to 60cm
- Soil type : any, well drained
- Site : walls, rockery, rocks, banks, temporarily dry, forest edge, dry to cool woods
- Exposure : shade, half shade, sun
- Shape : ground cover
- Rhizome : creeping and branching
- Hardiness : down to -25°C (-13°F)